BENEFITS FOR YOU FROM BUILDING BETTER BALANCE
- Increased overall strength and flexibility.
- Obvious significant improvement in balance.
- You learn to stop shuffling your feet.
- Increased ease of walking.
- Increased core strength.
- Reduction in lower back tension and pain.
- Increased spine health and reduction in nerve impingement.
- Improved posture.
- Increased energy level.
- Big boost in self confidence and appearance.
- Improved stability and reduction in dizziness.
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic conditions like arthritis, neuropathy, Parkinson's, rotator cuff injuries and back pain.
- Reduction in inflammation and pain caused by injury or deterioration in any location.
- ABOVE ALL, YOU HAVE FEWER FALLS.
Building Better Balance reduces symptoms of chronic conditions:
- Arthritis: All of the exercises included are appropriate for those with arthritis. The movements are safe and simple. The result is that pain and inflammation decrease and progression of the illness is moderated.
- Peripheral Neuropathy: Building Better Balance teaches thorough foot health through improved circulation, joint mobility and nervous system function. An exercise routine designed specifically for peripheral neuropathy of the feet is included in the DVD devoted to Legs & Feet.
- Parkinson's Disease: Building Better Balance improves concentration and flexibility, skills of value for those with Parkinson's. In particular head motion is diminished and falls reduced significantly through use of the eyes to improve focus and reduce distraction.
- Chronic Back Pain: Techniques included in all the DVDs notably reduce tension, inflammation and pain in the spine. I have seen great progress made in pain reduction with these simple but powerful exercises.
For those concerned about the health of our senior population:
- Adult children of older parents: Staying active is the secret. Building Better Balance helps your parents stay active while improving their balance. Keep them from having falls. Remaining in their own home is the benefit.
- Home health care: Reduce client falls. Teach your caregivers to help their clients remain active.
- Gerontologists: Help your clients stay living independently by introducing regular balance practice to reduce falls.
- Transition case managers: Launch a new product by inaugurating regular balance training to help clients adjust safely to their new environment.
- Doctors: Regular balance practice reduces falls exponentially. It should be the doctor's first recommendation.
- Podiatrists: Foot health is emphasized throughout Building Better Balance. Neuropathy is addressed directly as is proper walking method so foot shuffling is minimized.
- Physical therapists: Recommend regular balance practice to help your clients transition after they have completed your sessions.
- Organizations devoted to seniors: Again, regular balance practice reduces falls exponentially. Building Better Balance is the best fall prevention and balance training available anywhere.
- Senior residences: Offer a balance and fall prevention program by playing this series of DVDs as a regular weekly activity.
"For over a year we have been holding balance classes using your DVDs every week and the residents love them!" says Michele Lynch, Community Life Director at The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay in St. Petersburg, Florida, a Full Set customer.
Many students report improvement using the exercises from Building Better Balance. Some have reported how much easier it is now for them to walk. Some report that they no longer bump into the sides of hallways. Some feel rotator cuff or lower back relief. Many have avoided falls in progress. And certainly many feel their balance has gotten better.
The Best Benefit:
With this program, self confidence and self pride build, resulting in a significant improvement in quality of life. Fear takes a back seat as you realize the kind of positive effect you can have on your own life.